Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sooo much to do

Ugh, why are there never enough hours in the day?? Oh yeah, because I procrastinate. I only work 3 days a week and still cannot seem to get everything done. I have a list of things to do tomorrow. So many changes coming for our family. With the hubby in school, Alex changing schools, and trying diligently to keep this budget in order.... I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Have you read "The Total Money Makeover"?? It's very inspiring and overwhelming. I need instant gratification, so I am also in need of constant reassurance why I am doing this.

On a much lighter note... My little princess is growing up way too fast. In the last week she has learned how to throw away trash. I know sounds kind of crazy, but it was so cute the first time. I asked her if she was all done with her cereal bar and she just looked at me. I kept repeating myself and at some point said "all done, it's trash??". She snatched it from my hand so I assumed she wasn't done. 30 seconds later I hear her grunting and go to see what the commotion is about to find her on tip-toes trying to put it in the trash! Now it's her new thing that she loves. Anytime something needs to be thrown away, princess Avery has to do it!

If that wasn't enough, she now also loves to sit on the potty!! If we pass the bathroom she wants to go in and sit down. I really wish she would stop getting so big :(

No comments:

Post a Comment